Event Settings - Auto Capitalise Mode
To ensure that each word of an attendee name and job title starts with capital letters, organizers can toggle on the "Auto Capitalise Mode" feature under General Settings and click Save.
When feature toggled OFF
- When an attendee fills up their name and title starting with a lower case letter, the merge tags applied in Automated / Manual Emails will follow accordingly and input lower case letters.
- For example:
- Notice the name and job title of the attendee below starts with lowercase letters.
- If the organizer sends an email with the attendeeFullName and attendeeJobTitle merge tags to the mentioned attendee, the attendee will receive the exact format similar to how the name and job title is displayed on the attendee list.
When feature toggled ON
- When an attendee fills up their name and title starting with a lower case letter, the merge tags applied in Automated / Manual Emails will automatically adjust the starting letters to capital letters.
- Using the attendee in the above example, notice that the attendee name and job title will start with capital letters for each word.
- Toggling ON the Auto Capitalise Mode feature will not affect the attendee list data. If an attendee has filled in their name with all lower case letters, it will remain the same on the attendee list even if the Auto Capitalise Mode feature is toggled on.
- This feature will also be applied to namebadge printing where the name and job title of an attendee will automatically start with capital letters if the feature is toggled on.
Event Settings - General Settings
Organizers are able to edit the General Settings of a created event under Event Settings. The items that can be edited under this tab are covered below. Event Language Under this setting, organizers have the option to select the default language and ...
Auto confirmation and reminder through WhatsApp channel
There are several benefits of using WhatsApp for auto confirmations and reminders from platform registration: High open rates - WhatsApp messages have very high open rates, often 90% or more. This means your confirmations and reminders are highly ...
Event Settings- Event Page
Using the Enterprise Plan, the organizer may customize to show or hide event Hosts & Speakers, Schedules and Sponsors for the event landing page. Step 1: Go to the "Event Settings" tab then click "Event Page". Step 2: Show or hide Hosts & Speakers, ...
Event Settings - Enable the Interaction Tools
The organizer may toggle on/off of the following: Chat function, Q&A, Polling function, 1-on-1 Video call function and meet-up function in In-event interaction control. You may find the In- event interaction control by clicking Event Settings under ...
Event Settings - Basic Event info
In order to edit the basic information of an event, simply click Event Settings and then Basic Event Info. If you would like to copy the event link and share it to social media or other communication channels, simply click on the copy icon next to ...